I'm all for people watching what they eat
I'm all for people watching what they eat and staying a healthy weight. We all have to figure out the combination of food and exercise that serves us best I think. For me it is low carb for a variety of reasons I won't bore you with at the moment. However, this ad just struck me as oh so wrong. Honestly, does this really fool people? http://www.flavorspraydiet.com/

4 Comments:
Thanks for the laugh, that was (sadly) funny. However; I must admit I'm almost tempted to get the Birthday Cake spray for the dogster!
: )
The humanity......
Please tell me that's a joke. I've never figured out diet soft drinks (or soft drinks for that matter). Water tastes better. Any ersatz ingredients always taste awful. Butter and olive oil are better than margarine or fat free varieties. Use less, or don't but sauce on, but don't use fake sauce. Ugh. It's just wrong.
That doesn't look very appealing !
I have 'weight issues' - I'm not greatly overweight, but I used to run on a regular basis and was quite fit - since stopping running my weight has grown and I'm finding it hard to shift. Low Carb would be good I think, but carbs are my favourite !
Thanks for dropping by my sites :-)
Martyn
Post a Comment
<< Home